- Cancellation of attendance will require 8 weeks notice.
If sufficient notice is not given and is less than 6 weeks, E.M.U.A.H have the right to charge 100% of the total cost.
- Cancellation needs to be either a written letter (recorded delivery) or an email to email@example.com.
- All rooms are to be kept in a clean and tidy manner any breakages will be invoiced to the delegate attending E.M.U.A.H.
- Should the course be cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, terrorism, act of God, or bad weather conditions then E.M.U.A.Hwould not reimburse the delegate/s. An alternative date will be offered to the delegate.
- Course fees do not include travel, accommodation, beverages & meals.
- A 50% registration fee is applicable on all bookings. Placements will not be given without this.
- Once registration fees have been paid a letter of confirmation will be sent out via email.
- If fees are not paid then the delegate/s cannot attend the course and deposit will be kept. If the delegate fails to arrive for their course or does not complete the course for any reasons, E.M.U.A.H will not refund or offer alternative course dates.
- VAT will be charged on all courses.
All delegates attending a course are expected to look presentable at all times and maintain a professional manner.
E.M.U.A.H do not take responsibility for the general public not turning up to courses to be models
- If a translator is required for any delegate this request must be confirmed upon booking