- Cancellation of attendance will require 8 weeks notice.
• If sufficient notice is not given and is less than 6 weeks, E.M.U.H.A have the right to charge 100% of the total cost.
- Cancellation needs to be either a written letter (recorded delivery) or an email to email@example.com.
- All rooms are to be kept in a clean and tidy manner – any breakages will be invoiced to the delegate attending E.M.U.H.A.
- Should the course be cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, terrorism, act of God, or bad weather conditions then E.M.U.H.Awould not reimburse the delegate/s. An alternative date will be offered to the delegate.
- Course fees do not include travel, accommodation, beverages & meals.
- A 50% registration fee is applicable on all bookings. Placements will not be given without this.
- Once registration fees have been paid a letter of confirmation will be sent out via email.
- If fees are not paid then the delegate/s cannot attend the course and deposit will be kept. • If the delegate fails to arrive for their course or does not complete the course for any reasons, E.M.U.H.A will not refund or offer alternative course dates.
- VAT will be charged on all courses.
All delegates attending a course are expected to look presentable at all times and maintain a professional manner.
E.M.U.H.A do not take responsibility for the general public not turning up to courses to be models
- If a translator is required for any delegate this request must be confirmed upon booking